Wednesday, May 30, 2012

When is it too early to turn in?

I'm serious, what do you consider to be too early? 

I hit the sack last night at 7:30pm, and then slept until 7:00am.  I can hardly believe it.  I usually sleep until around 5am.  Of course, the old sprained foot isn't much help, and now my left leg hurts from compensating for the right foot, my armpits and arms hurt from the crutches.  I guess I'm just tuckered out!

Then again, there is not a darn thing on the boob tube, of which I don't watch much anyway, I usually read, but I couldn't keep my eyes open last night.

Throw in that I'll be 45 next month, and I guess I'm turning in to my grandparents.  Early to bed, early to rise (except on a rare occasion like this morning) makes a person healthy (healing the bad foot), wealthy (not so much thanks to the economy) and wise (definitely getting wiser as I get older).

4 comments:

  1. Sleep helps to heal faster. Your body knows what it's doing. Just go with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was only the one night, so I'm not too worried, but the foot is getting better and starting to look like itself again!

      Delete
  2. At just under 45, you are a babe. If I'm tired I try to stay awake until at least 9:00. Otherwise, I'm up at 4:00a. Just so much Married with Children, Brady Bunch, King of the Hill, etc. you can watch from 4-6.

    You must have been really tired to sleep that long. Listen to your body. If it needs it, it will take it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm usually up until at least 9, or 10 reading, and up around 5. It was just out of the norm for me.

      Delete

We love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to stop by.