Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Emptying the Nest

The Hooligan's, 4 weeks old tomorrow, will be relocated this Saturday to their coop at the Compound. They have totally outgrown their current home, and need the space to move around. They've pretty much feathered out and the weather here is warm enough without a heat lamp, even at night. I'll actually miss having them on my patio. I'll miss greating them throughout the day, listening to them peep, watching them play fight and seeing them get excited for "snack time". I also look forward to their reactions to their new home the Moose and I have put together. It'll be exciting to watch them scratch around for bugs in the very near future. Of course, I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to stop by.