Thursday, April 23, 2015

Short Hiatus

Life is on a changing course for us personally and at The Compound.  But that's life, if we stayed stagnant we'd start to smell like a muddy pond or in our case the pig wallow.  Appetizing right?

I don't have much to offer as an explanation at this point.  I will be in and out periodically over the next couple of months.  I just won't be posting very much.  There are things God has put in our path that we need to give our full attention too. 

So to those that follow along, and send me notes or phone calls to see what's up and why I've not posted, everything is fine.  We just need to embrace the change in our lives and all that God springs forth.  We are truly blessed.

8 comments:

  1. Best of luck Izzy. See ya when you get back. Always best to take care of the important business first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izzy,

    We will catch you when you return, take care of yourself, and family. I'm sending you hugs, and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to see you soon and I will be praying that things go as they need to go whatever the situation!....Hugs from Oklahoma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will keep you in my prayers, my friend from afar! I am publishing a post on Monday in which I am nominating you for a blog award (will still do so...). Take care, Izzy!
    xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Izzy,

    Thanks for letting us know. Hope things go the way you need them to & if not, give you the strength to handle whatever comes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I certainly get that. Good luck girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Surely this is a site well worth seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And here's the blog award I've nominated you for...you can read about it here: http://happyindolevalley.blogspot.com/2015/05/seven-things-ten-people-and-award.html
    Praying all is well, Izzy. :)
    xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to stop by.