Monday, November 5, 2012

The World's Going Nuts


The World’s going nuts for walnuts apparently.  82,000 lbs or approximately $300K has been stolen recently out of Northern California.  What would you do with that many pounds of walnuts? 
I checked on the price for a pound of them this weekend and here in Central Florida they are going for $7.49/lb at our Walmart Neighborhood store, and $8.49 at our Publix store.  How about your neck of the woods?
I guess my Christmas cookies will be minus walnuts this year.      
 
 

2 comments:

  1. My guess is, no more cupcakes or cookies for treats either...
    The oligarchs probably have them stashed in their bunkers, along with all those " missing " tons of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they know how to store them - lol.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to stop by.