All we had to do was add some legs, of which those materials came from the free pallets. Other than some stain that was sprayed on all but two and some hardware it's another project that cost nearly nothing. My kind of project!
The weather was fantastic, sunny and breezy, highs in the upper 60's. Along with a trip to the hardware and feed stores, this project took the better part of the day. We used the tractor to straighten out the ground level, moved some large stones to keep the second level from eroding away, and brought over the 3 potted blueberry plants This way I can take care of all the blueberries at one time.
We think it was a nice find!
Ron and James continue to work on the bath house. The roof for both decks was put on and the surround for the outdoor shower was also installed.
Another friend of ours, Fred who is always on the lookout for us, was able to procure a skid full of old electrical wiring, 7' tall metal posts and some crating materials from a piece of very heavy equipment. I didn't get a photo of it, but all of it together pretty much took up the entire trailer. The wheels are starting to spin on how and where we'll use all of our great finds!