Tuesday, September 16, 2014

She's Simply One of the Best

I've been blogging now for a bit over 4 years, and in that time I've run across way more like minded people in the blogosphere than I can frankly find in my own neighborhood.  Even though many of us will never have the opportunity to actually meet face to face, it seems we've known each other for years.  It's become a family in and of itself.

There's one in particular, that I always seem drawn to;  Oklahoma Transient.  If you've never stopped over by Sandy, then you are missing out.  She's always uplifting and supportive.  I look forward to stopping by her blog doorstep each week and learning something new.  Even on occasion entering her give away contests.

I was the lucky recipient of her recent drawing for a salad spinner.  Awesome!

Will you please take a couple of moments and visit her blog?  You won't be disappointed.

http://oklahomatransient.blogspot.com/

We also share a Florida connection. 

Thanks Sandy for all that you do!

8 comments:

  1. I heard she eats children who are lost in the woods too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izzy,

    Thank you so much for the kind words and referral to my blog. Now I'm blushing :-)
    Yes, we do share that Florida connection. I miss living there, who knows one day I may just be back.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I hope if you do make it back, you make a stop at The Compound! Would love to host you and the hubby!

      Delete
  3. She's definitely a sweetheart. Congratulations on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It truly is a blessing to have made so many new friends here in blogland! I always enjoy your posts, Izzy, and am glad we will meet one day either in this world or the next! Blessings to you, my friend! xo Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa,

      I look forward to meeting in either this world or the next! We've never met, but it seems like we're old friends! Blessings to you too!

      Delete

We love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to stop by.