Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nothing is at it Seems even Honey

Yet another fraud committed on the American people.  Even honey might not be honey anymore.  Below is the link to the article.  Isn't it enough our bee population suffers year after year due to systemic pesticides, which our FDA and EPA do nothing about, but now we have to deal with honey from China?

I've been researching honey bees for a bit now, and am more determined to get my backyard bees, so I know where my food comes from.  I'll no longer support Walgreens, CVS or Rite Aid.  There has to come a time when we stand up for something. 

http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2011/11/09/most-honey-sold-in-u-s-grocery-stores-not-worthy-of-its-name/?iref=allsearch

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to stop by.