Donnie painted a coat of the white roofing membrane over the top, R&B and I painted two coats on one wall in the inside (the roof and opposite wall are next). We had some leftover paint laying around, we mixed them all together and it came out to a nice cream color. Sure cleaned it up and we used up some of our "resource inventory".
Now don't go thinking the Moose was a slouch! He was busy getting us set up, and cleaned up as well as;
Digging the 7 pigs a wallow. Which they thoroughly enjoyed shortly after. Hot weather and bugs are in the near future, and they need a way to cool off and cover themselves to avoid bug bites.
I spent part of my day mowing the acreage, and tending the garden. Things are starting to take shape;
|The red potatoes are finally popping through!|
Even the new citrus we planted in containers are doing well